The Professional Apprentice Programme is the elite offering at SCAFA, combining the teaching of SCAFA’s Professional Kitchen and Professional Finishing Programmes together with structured on the job training with the Middle East’s best five star business hotel.
This 12-month programme is evenly distributed in alternating 3-month sessions of vocational education at SCAFA and on-the-job training at Intercontinental, Emaar, Address, Dukes, Crowne Plaza, Sofitel, Jones the Grocer, etc. This unique programme will result in multiple certifications for the student including Dubai Government attested Pro Kitchen and Pro Finishing certificates, City & Guilds certification and joint certification with the relevant joint partner. Key features of the programme are:
- This is a 12 month European style apprentice programme.
- Places on the Professional Apprentice programme are limited to only 3 qualifying applications received on a first come basis.
The programme will cover the following areas:
Professional Kitchen Programme
Professional Finishing Programme
Programme fees cover:
- All course and study material
- Ingredients, tools & equipment
- 6 months accomodation at Uni Nest and 6 months accomodation at hotel
- City & Guilds Diploma Level 2 & Level 3
- KHDA Chef Qualification (UAE attested certification)
Candidates must be over 18 years of age.
All candidates will be interviewed (overseas candidates will be interviewed over SKYPE or over the phone).
Contact the School for more information on payment options (6 month installment option available*)
Contact SCAFA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on registration deadlines and payment options for the April 2017 to June 2017 intake.